Recipe by Mille®
NOT your ordinary grilled steaks!
Top Review by applee
MMM! This was a GREAT recipe and so EASY! For the steak I tried a filet, which I sliced in half to make it less thick. I also tried it with a strip steak. Both turned out great. I just put salt, pepper and a little chilli/cajun spice on steaks and then rubbed in olive oil and put on grill...great combination of flavors!
- 2 tablespoons creamed horseradish
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch mustard powder
- 6 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 4 (8 ounce) rump steak or 4 (8 ounce) sirloin steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the horseradish sauce, lemon juice and mustard.
- Whip the cream until stiff, and then fold in the horseradish mixture.
- Turn into a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve.
- Cook the steaks under a pre-heated broiler or on an outdoor grill until they are cooked to your liking, turning frequently.
- Serve hot with the horseradish sauce.
- Accompany with boiled new potatoes and a green salad.