NOT your ordinary grilled steaks!
My Private Note
zingy s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the horseradish sauce, lemon juice and mustard.
- 2Whip the cream until stiff, and then fold in the horseradish mixture.
- 3Turn into a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve.
- 4Cook the steaks under a pre-heated broiler or on an outdoor grill until they are cooked to your liking, turning frequently.
- 5Serve hot with the horseradish sauce.
- 6Accompany with boiled new potatoes and a green salad.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak with Horseradish Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 558.3
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 169.1 mg
- Sodium 285.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 48.4 g