Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I had a delicious steak that was served with a gob of this amazing butter at a local restaurant. All I found out is that it had Gorgonzola cheese and pine nuts in it. The only recipe that seemed close was Karen From Colorado's #33130. So, with a tip of my hat to Karen, here is my new recipe. This is so yummy, that my husband and I will use the leftover butter on crackers or bread. Easy and delish.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients, except steaks.
- Set aside.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness.
- Top each steak with a generous amount of the butter mixture.
- Chill the leftover butter for another time.
- Try the butter on hot veggies, crackers, bread and other edibles.