1/7 Photos of Steak With Country Sauce
Adapted From America's Best: A Collection of Savory Recipes. Volume 2
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle steak with seasonings.
- 2Place in a shallow pan or double plastic bag, set aside.
- 3In large skillet, fry bacon until crisp; remove and chop up into small pieces.
- 4Do not drain grease; add onion; saute until golden.
- 5Add remaining ingredients and bacon.
- 6Stir and simmer until jelly melts and mixture is smooth; stir occasionally.
- 7Pour half of sauce over steak, toss; cover or seal. store extra sauce in a sealed container in fridge until needed.
- 8Let steak marinate for at least 1 hour.
- 9Drain and discard extra sauce from marinating steak; grill as desired brushing occasionally with remaining sauce.
- 10Heat any leftover sauce and serve with sliced steak.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak With Country Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 692.4
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 104.8 mg
- Sodium 870.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 47.1 g
- Protein 53.2 g