Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is simple enough for weeknight but fancy enough for company
Make and share this Steak With Brandy and Pepper Cream Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil and butter in a nonstick skillet.
- sprinkle steaks with salt and sear 10 minutes on one side and six on the other.
- remove from pan and wrap in foil to rest.
- reduce heat to medium low.
- add garlic and pepper to uncleaned pan and stir.
- add brandy slowly and stir.
- gradually whisk in flour.
- add jelly, cream and milk.
- simmer until mixture thickens slightly.
- reduce heat to low and simmer five minutes.
- add steaks and cook five minutes.