1/5 Photos of Steak With Blue Cheese Butter
The Flying Chef's Note:
A quick and easy BBQ meal.. Any leftover butter can be frozen and used at a later date. Prep time does not include the refrigeration time of the butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 steak fillets, trimmed of excess fat
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
Blue Cheese Butter
- 1Make butter.
- 2Combine butter, blue cheese, parsley and paprika in a bowl.
- 3Place butter on a plastic food wrap and roll into a log shape.
- 4Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- 6Preheat BBQ to a high heat.
- 7Put peppercorns and oil in a bowl.
- 8brush steaks with oil mixture.
- 9grill steaks 3-5 min's each side or until cooked to your desired doneness.
- 10Cut butter into approx 2cm thick slices and top each steak with 1 or 2 slices of butter.
- 11Serve dish immediately could serve with a nice garden salad.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak With Blue Cheese Butter
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.1
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 61.5 mg
- Sodium 328.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: