Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Saw this recipe in a Publix flyer & it looks good. I plan to have this real soon.
Make and share this Steak W/Bleu Cheese Butter recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat grill pan on medium heat (or preheat grill).
- Combine cheese, butter & onion powder, set aside.
- Season both sides of steak w/salt & pepper.
- place steak in grill pan (or on grill).
- Grill 4-5 minutes on each side until done to preference.
- (145 deg for medium rare).
- Spread cheese mixture over steak.
- Grill 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve & Enjoy.