Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Saw this recipe in a Publix flyer & it looks good. I plan to have this real soon.
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons garlic butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sirloin steaks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat grill pan on medium heat (or preheat grill).
- Combine cheese, butter & onion powder, set aside.
- Season both sides of steak w/salt & pepper.
- place steak in grill pan (or on grill).
- Grill 4-5 minutes on each side until done to preference.
- (145 deg for medium rare).
- Spread cheese mixture over steak.
- Grill 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve & Enjoy.