Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3⁄4 lb beef top round steak (boneless steak)
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli, fresh (thinly sliced vegetables)
- 1 small carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 green pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil, cooking
- 8 pea pods, halved crosswise
- 6 mushrooms (thinly sliced vegetables)
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4 pita bread rounds, halved
- Thinly slice beef into bite-size strips.
- Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
- Heat wok or skillet over high heat.
- Add broccoli, carrot, onion, green pepper; stir-fry for 7 minutes.
- Add pea pods, mushrooms, and tomatoe; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Remove vegetables.
- Add cooking oil; heat over high heat.
- Stir-fry beef in hot oil 3 minutes.
- Combine 1/4 cup cold water and soy sauce; blend in cornstarch.
- Add to wok or skillet.
- Cook and stir till bubbly.
- Return vegetables to wok; heat through.
- Spoon mixture into halved pita bread rounds.