1/1 Photo of Steak Tip Marinade
1 hr 20 mins
My family loves this marinade so thought I would share it here! I also make this ahead of time and freeze.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix worcestershire sauce, salad dressing, garlic pepper seasoning, and barbeque sauce in a plastic ziploc bag.
- 2Put the meat in the marinade, and turn to coat.
- 3Seal and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 4Preheat grill for high heat.
- 5Remove steaks from marinade and place on grill.
- 6Grill steaks 10 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak Tip Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.8
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 113.6 mg
- Sodium 1055.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 31.0 g