My family loves this marinade so thought I would share it here! I also make this ahead of time and freeze.
- Mix worcestershire sauce, salad dressing, garlic pepper seasoning, and barbeque sauce in a plastic ziploc bag.
- Put the meat in the marinade, and turn to coat.
- Seal and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Remove steaks from marinade and place on grill.
- Grill steaks 10 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.
Very tasty marinade. I marinaded my steak for 8 hours. I used a tenderized piece of beef steak which came out very tender. The flavor is really delicious. Next time I plan to set aside some of the marinade for a dipping sauce. Thanks for posting. :)