Recipe by Chippie1
Found this on allrecipes.com and it's definately a perfect marinade for steak tips. Nice change to the soy sauce based marinades. Really can be used on any type of beef. Prep time includes marinading.
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (plain is best)
- 2 lbs sirloin tip steaks, sliced into 1/2 " strips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, mix the Worcestershire sauce, Italian-style salad dressing, garlic pepper seasoning, and barbeque sauce.
- Place the meat in the marinade, and turn to coat.
- Cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Brush grill lightly with oil to prevent sticking.
- Place steak tips on the grill, and discard marinade.
- Grill steaks 10 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.