Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
Found this on allrecipes.com and it's definately a perfect marinade for steak tips. Nice change to the soy sauce based marinades. Really can be used on any type of beef. Prep time includes marinading.
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (plain is best)
- 2 lbs sirloin tip steaks, sliced into 1/2 " strips
- In a medium bowl, mix the Worcestershire sauce, Italian-style salad dressing, garlic pepper seasoning, and barbeque sauce.
- Place the meat in the marinade, and turn to coat.
- Cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Brush grill lightly with oil to prevent sticking.
- Place steak tips on the grill, and discard marinade.
- Grill steaks 10 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.
This was ok for us, Meat was not tender as I expected it would be.
This is a delicious marinade :) I didn't have any Italian Dressing so I made and used Recipe #81338, I also used Buckeye BBQ original sauce. I let marinade in ref. for 2 hours next time I will try overnight for a more favorable steak. Thanks for sharing the recipe!