Prep 12 hrs
Cook 20 mins
Marinade for round or sirloin steak.
- 3 lbs round steaks or 3 lbs sirloin steaks
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- Combine marinade ingredients and pour over steak.
- Cover and refrigerate 12-24 hours.
- Grill 3-4 inches from hot coals, about 10 minutes on each side.
- Baste frequuently with the marinade.
I Made this for my wife and girls. It was devoured in 5 min. My tastebuds were dieing for more!!