Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love my Ziploc steam bags and we use them all the time for fresh veggies. I like to branch out and collect recipes for them for other menu ideas as well. Here's steak tacos. Looking forward to the reheating possibilities. :)
- 1 lb boneless sirloin tip steak, trimmed and sliced crosswise into 1/4 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Seal bag and shake gently to combine ingredients. Pat steak into single layer.
- Place bag in microwave.
- Microwave on full power for 4 minutes (Medium bag) or 3 1/2 minutes (Large bag).
- If needed, microwave for additional 30-second intervals until steak is well done.
- Allow bag to stand for 1 minute before handling.
- Gently shake bag to distribute seasonings and carefully open.
- Add 2 Tablespoons lime juice and hot sauce to steak, if desired.
- Serve with tortillas and your favorite taco fixings.