1/1 Photo of Steak Taco Pizza
2 hrs 5 mins
Mrs. Regan's Note:
Something I came up with using what I had on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- prepared pizza crust (Boboli)
- 1 lb stir-fry beef (or steak sliced into 1/2 inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1/4-1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 large tomato
- 1/2 cup tortilla chips, crumbled
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1Marinate beef in vinegar, soy sauce, and worchestershire sauce for at least 2 hours.
- 2Combine beans and salsa.
- 3Rinse meat of excess marinated so it will not be too salty.
- 4Cook beef quickly in a hot skillet for 3 or 4 minutes.
- 5Add taco seasoning to meat and add water as directed on package.
- 6Spread bean mixture over pizza crust.(You may only use about half per pizza).
- 7Sprinkle on a layer of cheese, then the beef, tomatoes, chips, and another layer of cheese.
- 8Bake in the oven at 425 for about ten minutes.
- 9Let cool for several minutes and top with lettuce and scallions.
- 10( you can also add jalapenos, black olives, or anything else you'd top a taco with).
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak Taco Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.1
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 39.5 mg
- Sodium 2748.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 20.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: