Prep 2 hrs
Cook 5 mins
Something I came up with using what I had on hand.
- prepared pizza crust (Boboli)
- 1 lb stir-fry beef (or steak sliced into 1/2 inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 large tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup tortilla chips, crumbled
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 3 scallions, sliced
- Marinate beef in vinegar, soy sauce, and worchestershire sauce for at least 2 hours.
- Combine beans and salsa.
- Rinse meat of excess marinated so it will not be too salty.
- Cook beef quickly in a hot skillet for 3 or 4 minutes.
- Add taco seasoning to meat and add water as directed on package.
- Spread bean mixture over pizza crust.(You may only use about half per pizza).
- Sprinkle on a layer of cheese, then the beef, tomatoes, chips, and another layer of cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 425 for about ten minutes.
- Let cool for several minutes and top with lettuce and scallions.
- ( you can also add jalapenos, black olives, or anything else you'd top a taco with).