- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cube steaks
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 4 slices French bread
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce or 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour and salt.
- Coat steaks.
- In skillet, heat oil and cook steaks until browned on both sides.
- Place each steak onto a piece of bread and keep warm.
- Into drippings in pan, stir in chili sauce,water, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and mustard.
- Stir to mix well and heat to boiling.
- Spoon sauce over steaks.