Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice and tangy...something a little different!
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cube steaks
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 4 slices French bread
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce or 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Mix flour and salt.
- Coat steaks.
- In skillet, heat oil and cook steaks until browned on both sides.
- Place each steak on a slice of bread and keep warm.
- Into drippings in skillet, stir in chili sauce (or ketchup), wter, worcestershire, lemon juice and mustard.
- Stir to mix well; heat to boiling.
- Spoon sauce over steaks.