Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is an easy to prepare and easy clean up supper. It is something different and taste great.
Make and share this Steak Supper in Foil recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place a 24x18 piece of heavy duty foil in a shallow baking pan.
- Place meat on foil.
- Stir together the chicken soup and the dry onion soup mix.
- Spread on meat.
- Top meat with vegetables and sprinkle water over all.
- Fold foil over and seal securely.
- Bake 1 1/2 hours or until tender.