Recipe by tcourto
This is an easy to prepare and easy clean up supper. It is something different and taste great.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chuck or 1 1⁄2 lbs round steaks, 1 inch thick
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and quartered
- 2 celery ribs, cut in 2 inch pieces
- 4 -5 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place a 24x18 piece of heavy duty foil in a shallow baking pan.
- Place meat on foil.
- Stir together the chicken soup and the dry onion soup mix.
- Spread on meat.
- Top meat with vegetables and sprinkle water over all.
- Fold foil over and seal securely.
- Bake 1 1/2 hours or until tender.