Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a quick weeknight throw-together meal that is very tasty. Any type of inexpensive beef will do, even ground. All amounts are approximate.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare Stuffing, any recipe will do. I like Stovetop, it's quick and tasty!
- Heat oil and stir fry diced steak until 3/4 done. (You may add pepper or any seasonings you like during this step.).
- Add steak to stuffing mix and toss together well.
- In large saucepan, mix 1 1/2 cups Water with both packages of Brown Gravy Mix. Whisk continually on High heat until it boils, then for about one minute more. Mixture will thicken into gravy when done. (You may substitute any prepared gravy recipe you like.).
- Place steak and stuffing mixture in baking pan or casserole dish.
- (Optional) Sprinkle diced peppers over mixture.
- Pour gravy over top.
- Fluff slightly with fork so that gravy seeps down through the mixture.
- Bake at least 30 minutes. This may be kept in the oven for up to two hours without drying out too much due to the gravy, and the longer you bake it, the better it tastes!