Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
Appetizers from "Cooking a la Heart"- Delicious Heart Healthy Recipes from the Mankato Heart Health Program, 1988. This is a versatile marinade- chicken or pheasant- boned, cubed, marinade and grilled on wooden skewers and served with a variety of spicy mustards- is also really good.
- In a medium bowl, combine garlic, onion, sugar, soy sauce, wine and ginger.
- Cut steak into thin slices and place in marinade.
- Marinate for at leat 2 hours, stirring occasinoally.
- Thread steak strips ribbon fashion on 6" wooden skewers.
- Broil, turning once, to desired degree of doneness- Serve hot.