2 hrs 15 mins
Appetizers from "Cooking a la Heart"- Delicious Heart Healthy Recipes from the Mankato Heart Health Program, 1988. This is a versatile marinade- chicken or pheasant- boned, cubed, marinade and grilled on wooden skewers and served with a variety of spicy mustards- is also really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine garlic, onion, sugar, soy sauce, wine and ginger.
- 2Cut steak into thin slices and place in marinade.
- 3Marinate for at leat 2 hours, stirring occasinoally.
- 4Thread steak strips ribbon fashion on 6" wooden skewers.
- 5Broil, turning once, to desired degree of doneness- Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.0
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 46.9 mg
- Sodium 470.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 20.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean round steak