Recipe by Dienia B.
Tweaked Lauren Bacall's recipe from In the Kitchen with Miss Piggy.
Top Review by sutterathome
This was good :). Used Laura's steak. Squeezed some honey into the dressing as the sesame, soy, lemon, tahini combo struck me personally as a little bitter. The dressing was good warm and it looked pretty with the seeds sprinkled on top :). Thank you.
- 118.29 ml beef broth
- 3 steak, chopped, steak-umms, you can use deli roast beef shaved
- 4.92 ml sesame oil, can be chili sesame oil
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml tahini
- 22.18 ml soy sauce
- 4.92 ml ginger, fresh grated
- 453.59 g spinach
- 59.14 ml red onion, chopped
- 113.39 g mushroom, sliced
- 1 tomatoes, cut in thin wedges
- 4.92 ml pepper, coarse cracked
- 14.79 ml sesame seeds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the beef broth with the chopped steak-umms until cooked and reduced to 1/4 cup. If using roast beef, you don't need to cook it, just chop and add it to the cooked broth.
- Whisk sesame oil, lemon juice, tahini, and soy sauce together.
- Add ginger and stock.
- Put spinach, red onion, and mushrooms in a bowl.
- Add tomatoes.
- Pour dressing on.
- Grind in pepper.
- Toss; sprinkle sesame seeds on top.