Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
My mom didn't have anything to serve with her steak, so she added our favorite dish, spaghetti to the mix and it ended up great!
- 3 (6 ounce) sirloin steaks
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups zucchini, sliced
- 1 (18 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 4 cups cooked spaghetti
- Cup up steak into bite size pieces. Brown in pan until tender.
- Add sauce, mushrooms, garlic, and zucchini to pan and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat; until zucchini and mushrooms are tender.
- Pour sauce over cooked spaghetti and enjoy.