Recipe by couponmommy123
From the Rival crockpot recipe book . This recipe is delish, super easy and very economical.
- 907.18 g ground chuck, browned and drained
- 850.48 g diced tomatoes
- 283.49 g frozen mixed vegetables
- 1182.95 ml water
- 73.94 ml instant beef bouillon
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2.46 ml ground black pepper
- 4 stalk celery, chopped
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- salt, to taste (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients, except butter, flour and salt in stoneware.
- Cover and cook on LOW 8 to 12 hours (HIGH: 4 to 6 hours).
- One hour before serving, turn to HIGH.
- Make a paste of the melted butter and flour. Stir until smooth. Pour into stoneware. Stir until well blended. Season soup, if desired, with salt.
- Cover and cook on HIGH until thickened.