Recipe by Manami
A concotion I came up with and found very delicious. Hope you too like it. A nice romantic meal for two or have it for company. This is also great on the barbecue.
- 2 (6 ounce) New York strip steaks (1-inch thick)
- 16 medium shrimp (peeled & cooked)
- 8 large white mushrooms, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons garlic oil
- 3 ounces Burgundy wine
- 3 ounces brie cheese
- salt, to taste
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat saute pan until very hot.
- Add garlic oil, salt and pepper to steak on both sides.
- Add to saute pan and cook 4 minutes on one side and 1 minute on the other side.
- Add shrimp & heat for 1-1/2 minutes, after a total of 4 minutes on second side; remove to a warm plate.
- Deglaze pan with wine, add mushrooms, mustard, brie and butter.
- Stir until well blended.
- Pour over steak and shrimp.
- Serve hot!