- 3⁄4 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 1⁄2 lbs top round london broil beef or 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks
- 1⁄4 cup spicy brown mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 1/2 cup of the steak sauce and the London Broil in a large resealable plastic bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour and up to 8 hours.
- Stir together the remaining steak sauce and the mustard in a small bowl; set aside.
- Preheat grill to high; remove steak from bag, discarding marinade.
- coat rack of grill with cooking spray and cook steak, turning once, to desired degree of doneness, 8 minutes for medium-rare.
- Serve thinly sliced steak with the mustard steak sauce.