This is a simply prepared, delicious steak sandwich from The Naked Chef. He prepared it for the movers that helped him on his Moving House episode. I made it myself the day I saw the show; it is delicious!
- Place the ciabatta just to warm in the oven for a few minutes at 225 degrees.
- Hear a heavy skillet on the stove top.
- Slice the steak across in half, forming two thin steaks.
- Season your steak with salt and pepper and then sprinkle it with rosemary.
- Place the slices one at a time between two pieces of plastic wrap, or in a heavy plastic freezer bag.
- Bash with a heavy object such as a frying pan or a bottom of a bottle or even your fist until about 1/2 inch thick.
- Rub with a little extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice.
- Place the steak onto hot pan and sear on each side for just under a minute.
- Let the meat rest on a plate while you cut your bread in half lengthways and drizzle it with olive oil on one side and spread mustard on the other.
- Fill half of the roll with greens, place the steak on top then drizzle over any juice from the meat.
- Slice and serve.