A simple, decadent steak sandwich. Credit goes to a rancher's wife known as Pioneer Woman. :) Based on comments received, I have reduced the amount of worcestershire sauce from 1/2 cup, to 1/4-1/2 cup. I suggest starting with the lower amount and adding more if you like.
- Melt 2 TBSP butter over medium heat in large skillet. Slice onions and cook until soft and light brown (7-8 minutes). Remove and set aside.
- Meanwhile, slice cube steak thinly against the grain. Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- After onions have been removed from skillet, melt another 2 TBSP butter over high heat.
- Add meat in single layer. Cook one side until brown (at least one minute), then flip and cook until brown, another minute.
- Add 1/2 cup worcestershire sauce, 5 dashes of Tabasco, and 2 more TBSP butter. Add cooked onions. Stir to combine.
- Using last 2 TBSP butter - butter halved French rolls and brown on skillet or griddle.
- Put bottom half of French rolls on plates. Put one fourth of meat mixture on each, followed by a spoonful of juice from the pan. Top with other half of roll, cut in half, and enjoy!