1/5 Photos of Steak Sandwiches - Pioneer Woman
A simple, decadent steak sandwich. Credit goes to a rancher's wife known as Pioneer Woman. :) Based on comments received, I have reduced the amount of worcestershire sauce from 1/2 cup, to 1/4-1/2 cup. I suggest starting with the lower amount and adding more if you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 2 TBSP butter over medium heat in large skillet. Slice onions and cook until soft and light brown (7-8 minutes). Remove and set aside.
- 2Meanwhile, slice cube steak thinly against the grain. Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- 3After onions have been removed from skillet, melt another 2 TBSP butter over high heat.
- 4Add meat in single layer. Cook one side until brown (at least one minute), then flip and cook until brown, another minute.
- 5Add 1/2 cup worcestershire sauce, 5 dashes of Tabasco, and 2 more TBSP butter. Add cooked onions. Stir to combine.
- 6Using last 2 TBSP butter - butter halved French rolls and brown on skillet or griddle.
- 7Put bottom half of French rolls on plates. Put one fourth of meat mixture on each, followed by a spoonful of juice from the pan. Top with other half of roll, cut in half, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak Sandwiches - Pioneer Woman
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.1
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 567.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: