Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Oh this sandwich is so juicy and good.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs top round steaks
- 4 large kaiser rolls
- 1 medium onion
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced thin
- 3⁄4 lb swiss cheese, sliced
- 1 ripe avocado
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Broil steak to your liking, slice into thin strips.
- slice rolls in half and opened on work top.
- combine all ingredients for spread mashing the avocado and stirring well with other ingredients to mix and make a paste.
- Spread a portion of this paste on each half of roll.
- on bottom half of each roll layer the ingredients in order, Steak,onion,tomatoes,Cheese. top with a little sandwich spread.
- cover with top half of roll and enjoy.