Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got the idea for this from FOOD magazine..modified it a bit. It's yummy!
Make and share this Steak Salad With Grapes, Walnuts, and Gorgonzola recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven broiler with rack set 4 inches from heat.
- Season steak with salt and pepper; place on a brolerproof pan. Broil 4-6 minutes, without turning, for medium-rare. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine oil and vinegar; season with salt and pepper to taste. Whisk to combine well.
- Add spinach; toss to coat.
- Thinly slice steak crosswise.
- Place spinach, grapes, and steak on a serving plate. Sprinkle with cheese and walnuts.