Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Hearty enough to get your man to eat salad for dinner.
- 2839.08 ml shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and cubed
- 946.36 ml julienned barbecued steak or 946.36 ml cooked beef
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 236.59 ml broken blue corn tortilla chips
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- chipotle salad dressing (recipe below)
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 59.14 ml fresh lime juice
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml honey
- 9.85 ml finely chopped canned chipotle chiles in adobo
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2.46 ml cumin
- 1.23 ml salt
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- Divide lettuce among 8 plates. Top with avocado and steak. Sprinkle cheese and tortilla chips over steak. Top with tomatoes. Drizzle Chipotle Dressing over each salad. Serve immediately.
- Chipotle Dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients except cilantro until blended. Stir in cilantro. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.