8 hrs 40 mins
We had some leftover marinated steak last night and some peppers to use up. I'm sure there is more we could come up with on it...so if you try it, please tell me if you have suggestions! Preparation time is if you are starting from scratch with the marinade for the steak.
My Private Note
meal sa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1/4-1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 lb steak, marinated, cooked and cut into 1 1/2-inch thin strips across the grain
- 6 cups mixed lettuce greens
- roasted red pepper salad dressing or tequila lime salad dressing
- crumbled feta, to taste
- 1Combine your favorite marinade ingredients. Marinate meat overnight.
- 2Broil or grill steak for 12-15 minutes until done to your taste.
- 3Cut across grain into 1 1/2" thin strips.
- 4Char peppers in a skillet in olive oil until slightly blackened and blistered on medium high heat.
- 5Reduce heat to medium low and add balsamic vinegar to the skillet.
- 6Cover and cook on medium low heat until vinegar is reduced to a syrup consistency.
- 7Put salad in bowl.
- 8Top with cut marinated steak, salad dressing, feta and peppers.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak Salad With Balsamic Roasted Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (645 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 609.3
- Calories from Fat 446
- Total Fat 49.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 73.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 25.2 g