1/4 Photos of Steak Salad W/Creamy Horseradish Dressing
Wonderful salad for a warm summer evening; serve with crusty bread
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb flank steak (or strip loin or other grilling steak)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups mushrooms, halved
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1 (6 ounce) bag Baby Spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2Season steak with salt and pepper.
- 3Cook until medium-rare - approx 8 min - and place on cutting board and tent with foil. Let stand for 10 minute Slice thinly accros the grain.
- 5Whish mayo, milk, horseradish, salt and pepper.
- 7Heat oil in skillet and saute mushrooms, garlic, thyme and a bit of salt and pepper until mushrooms are golden - approx 5 minute.
- 8Place spinach on platter, add steak, mushrooms, red onion, cherry tomatoes on top and drizzle with dressing.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak Salad W/Creamy Horseradish Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.0
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 82.7 mg
- Sodium 536.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 27.4 g