Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
With the inclusion of potatoes (the only real veggie according to my BF) this salad is a great main meal.
- 8 ounces boneless eye of round beef steak
- 2 small potatoes (10 baby)
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced intro strips
- 2 cups asparagus
- 2 cups mixed greens
- herb light salad dressing (Kraft makes a bunch of them)
- Marinate potatoes, and steaks in dressing for an hour or more.
- Set out 2 plates, on each plate place 1 cup mixed greens, 5 cherry tomatoes, 1/2 of each of the pepper strips.
- Roast the potatoes till done (approx 20 min).
- Place 5 potatoes on top of other ingredients.
- Drizzle with dressing (any amount you like).
- cCook steak to desired doneness and steam asparagus for 5 minutes.
- Slice steak into strips and place on steak on each plate.
- Top with asparagus elegantly displayed (or not).