Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was the way my father prepared steaks from the time I was little. Now, I have followed in his footsteps. I never order steak when I go out to eat, because it's just not as good as I can make at home. No steak sauce needed after this!
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Lightly sprinkle first side of 3 or 4 steaks (prefer boneless ribeyes, but your choice) with dry seasonings.
- Sprinkle worcestershire sauce over steaks and lightly rub in with finger tips.
- Flip steak and repeat.
- Allow to sit for 10 to 15 min while grill warms up.
I just want to marry this. I will be spending the rest of my life with this marinade. Amen, I mean, I do.
Every since I discovered this recipe, this is the only way we fix our steaks and pork steaks too. Great taste and speedy to fix. A great time saver in the evenings. Thank you for posting it.
I have been using this rub for several months now and have been meaning to write a review. This is the ONLY way I cook my steaks now - I follow the ingredients EXACTLY and it's perfect everytime! Thank you for posting!