Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 tablespoon dried marjoram
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Combine all ingredients and store in a covered container.
- Rub over steaks before grilling or broiling.
- Enough for four to five steaks.
I am not a nutmeg fan so I substituted cayenne pepper only about 1/3rd as much as it listed for ntmg. and it was terriffic!!!! it is a keeper
This rub smelled really good, it reminded me of kebabs. But as far as taste, on a steak, it was rather bland. Maybe this could be used to season kebab meat with some added salt, and the addition of some fruit or vegetables. Always nice to try new things, thanks.