Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Maple syrup taste / delicious!!
- 4 beef steaks
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Place the steaks in a bowl, and drizzle on both sides with maple syrup.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place steaks on the grill and cook for 7 minutes.
Great recipe! I halved it for two steaks. I wasn't sure about the directions though. Were you supposed to mix all the ingredients together, or season with salt, pepper and garlic and then drizzle with syrup? Not quite sure, so I mixed all the ingredients together and marinaded them for a couple of hours. Next time, I will cut back on the pepper. Overall, a great recipe, thanks for posting.