- 1 1⁄2 lbs round steaks, pounded thin
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut steak into large pieces enough for 4.
- Combine the next 8 ingredients and mix well.
- Place mix on each piece of steak.
- Roll and fasten with toothpicks (no sides open).
- Roll in flour and brown in oil.
- Combine soup and water.
- Pour over roll-ups.
- Cover and simmer 2 1/2 hours or until tender.