Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is similar to my thin steaks with cheese. I love it and its really simple.
- 1 lb steak (we use the steak that's pre-cut for stir fry)
- 2 teaspoons complete seasoning
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
- Cook the steak with the seasoning in a frying pan just until its still a little red in the middle.
- Preheat oven according to directions on crescent roll package.
- Take the crescent rolls and separate them.
- Place some cheese at the bottom.
- Add a few pieces of steak.
- Add more cheese when rolling crescent rolls up if desired.
- Continue with last 3 steps until all rolls are done.
- We add more cheese to tops of crescents.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes or so.
I was unsure on the required seasoning to use in this recipe so used a spicy Mrs Dash seasoning. The roll ups went together easy enough. There are lots of possibilities with this recipe. I see using Greek spices or fajita seasonings to completely change the flavors. I think next time I will add some veggies to the mix. Thank you for sharing your recipe. Reviewed for Pick A Chef 2007