- 2 cups seasoned stuffing mix
- 2⁄3 cup hot water
- 4 (4 ounce) beef cube steaks
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 8 small white onions, peeled
- 1 (16 ounce) can French style green beans, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine stuffing mix and water. Spread each beef cubed steak with stuffing mixture. Roll and fasten with wooden picks.
- Brown beef roolls in oil in 10-inch skillet; drain.
- Mix tomato sauce, salt, thyme, rosmary and poultry seasoning. Add tomato sause mixture and onions to skillet. Heat to boiling reduce heat. Cover and simmer until beef is tender, about 1 hour.
- Stir in beans. Cover and simmer until beans are hot, about 10 minutes.