Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1 lb boneless beef top loin steak, cut 1-inch thick
- to taste olive oil-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- 1 medium zucchini, cut diagonally into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium Japanese eggplants or 1 medium baby eggplant, cut diagonally into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large red bell peppers or 1 large yellow bell peppers or 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 16 small mushrooms
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups mixed salad greens, torn
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves large garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 4250 F.
- Lightly spray 15-x 10-inch jellyroll pan with cooking spray.
- Place vegetables in pan.
- Generously spray vegetables with cooking spray.
- Combine seasoning ingredients, drizzle over vegetables.
- Roast in 4250 F oven 30 to 35 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Meanwhile, heat large nonstick skillet over medium bent until ho t. To serve, place beef steaks in skillet; cook 12 to 15 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Season steaks with salt. Trim fat from steaks; carve crosswise into thin slices.
- To serve, place an equal amount of salad greens on each of four dinner plates.
- Arrange beef and roasted vegetables over salad greens.
- Serve immediately with dressing.