1 hr 20 mins
A wonderful meal in a dish. Original recipe is from Rocco DiSpirito from the Food Network, but I have adapted it to my taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Heat oil in a saute pan over medium heat.
- 3Season beef on both sides with salt and pepper.
- 4Saute beef until browned on both sides.
- 5Transfer steak to an oven baking dish.
- 6Combine all other ingredients in a bowl and pour over steaks.
- 7Bake, uncovered for about an hour or until beef is tender.
- 8Adjust seasonings, if necessary by adding more salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak Pizziaola
Serving Size: 1 (395 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 728.7
- Calories from Fat 387
- Total Fat 43.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 115.6 mg
- Sodium 348.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 36.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sirloin strip steaks