Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr 3 mins
- 250 g spaghetti, cooked per package directions
- 1⁄4 kg pork tenderloin, sliced thinly
- 8 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 385 g spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup green peas, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into rings
- Marinate pork in 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1/2 tsp iodized fine salt (or 1/2 tbsp iodized rock salt), 1/8 tsp pepper and half of garlic, for 30 minutes. Sauté remaining garlic in 1/4 cup oil until golden brown. Set aside. In the same oil, fry pork slices until brown. Set aside.
- Sauté onion. Add Spaghetti Sauce, 1/4 cup water, salt and pepper to taste and half of fried meat slices. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add milk, peas and bell pepper. Simmer for 3 minutes. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with remaining pork slices and garlic.