Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 lbs steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- water, as needed
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese, for topping
- In a medium bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- Dredge the meat in the crumbs.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Place the breaded meat in the oil and saute for 5 minutes or until well browned on all sides.
- Drain excell oil, pour in the spaghetti sauce, reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Drain when done and serve steak cubes and sauce over the noodles.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese, if desired.