1/2 Photos of Steak Oscar (For 2)
Little Bee's Note:
This is so easy and so elegant! Serve it for a romantic or special dinner. Sure to impress!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Salt and pepper raw steaks before grilling. Broil 10 - 12 minutes on one side, then 8 - 9 minutes on other side.
- 2Simmer 1/2 stick butter with crabmeat on low heat until warm.
- 3Prepare Knorr's Bernaise sauce with one whole stick of butter and using whole milk only, by following directions on package.
- 4Put asparagus and some water into microwave for 2 - 2 1/2 minutes.
- 5To serve: Crabmeat over steak. Asparagus over crabmeat. Cover with Bernaise sauce.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak Oscar (For 2)
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 908.9
- Calories from Fat 834
- Total Fat 92.7 g
- Saturated Fat 58.4 g
- Cholesterol 291.6 mg
- Sodium 1757.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 21.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
bearnaise sauce mix