Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
We use this recipe for beef or venison on the grill or under the broiler. It's enough for 2 pounds of meat.
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Combine all ingredients and pour over meat in a ziploc bag or glass bowl.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 6 to 24 hours.
This is really a very nice marinade! I had some very thin flank steaks I wanted to use for hoagie sandwiches so I found this recipe and thought I would try it. It was delicious! I let the steaks marinade over night. Then sliced up some red onions,green peppers and fried this in olive oil with a 1/2tsp of minced garlic and butter, sprinkled with seasoning salt and black pepper. I did the steaks in my George Foreman grill for about 6 minutes. Toasted the hoagie buns in grease from the veggies. Made for a awesome sandwich using spicy mustard and mayonnaise too :) Thanks for sharing!