This is quick, easy & very kid friendly! You can use up leftover beef & save time by omitting the first 2 steps. Serve with sour cream, salsa and/or guacamole - or as is!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season steak with salt & pepper.
- 2Heat oil in a skillet, over medium high heat; cook steak about 3 minutes per side or until medium-rare, then remove from pan & set aside.
- 3Combine mushrooms, onions, chili powder & oregano in the pan and cook for about 5 minutes.
- 4Thinly slice steak & combine with vegetables.
- 5Spoon filling on half of each tortilla, sprinkle with cheese & fold the tortilla over the top.
- 6Bake on baking sheet in 400F oven for 10 minutes per side or until golden & cheese is melted.
- 7OR grill over medium heat for 4 minutes per side or until golden & cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak & Onion Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (501 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1209.4
- Calories from Fat 484
- Total Fat 53.8 g
- Saturated Fat 21.0 g
- Cholesterol 120.4 mg
- Sodium 1929.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 126.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 53.3 g