This recipe comes from the Junior League of Amarillo, TX. During Funfest there is a lot of eating and drinking and I scored this wonderful recipe that can be assembled days before your event!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1The meat may be cubed as you wish, we usually cube 1 1/2" to 2".
- 2I pay the butcher to cut for me.
- 3Mix all ingredients except meat in large bowl.
- 4You may skewer meat to marinate if desired or skewer before cooking.
- 5I prefer to skewer ahead of time.
- 6Marinate at least 8-10 hours but may marinate for up to 3 days.
- 7Turn often to make sure that all the meat gets equal time in marinade.
- 8Cook on grill to desired doneness.
- 9May be doubled, tripled, etc.
- 10Have around 1/2 lb meat per person.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak on a Stick ---- Full of Flavor!
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1017.7
- Calories from Fat 822
- Total Fat 91.3 g
- Saturated Fat 22.8 g
- Cholesterol 151.9 mg
- Sodium 509.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 44.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: