Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe comes from the Junior League of Amarillo, TX. During Funfest there is a lot of eating and drinking and I scored this wonderful recipe that can be assembled days before your event!
- The meat may be cubed as you wish, we usually cube 1 1/2" to 2".
- I pay the butcher to cut for me.
- Mix all ingredients except meat in large bowl.
- You may skewer meat to marinate if desired or skewer before cooking.
- I prefer to skewer ahead of time.
- Marinate at least 8-10 hours but may marinate for up to 3 days.
- Turn often to make sure that all the meat gets equal time in marinade.
- Cook on grill to desired doneness.
- May be doubled, tripled, etc.
- Have around 1/2 lb meat per person.