Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (1 lb) beef top round steak, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 5 cups tortillas, sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1⁄4 cup diced green chilies or 1⁄4 cup jalapeno pepper, slices
- 1⁄4 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- sour cream (optional)
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, saute steak and onion in oil until steak is no longer pink; drain. Stir in steak sauce. Arrange tortilla chips on a large oven-proof platter or baking sheet. Spoon steak mixture over chips; sprinkle with cheese. Broil 6 inches from heat source for 3-5 minutes or until cheese melts. Top with tomatoes, chilies, and olives. Serve immediatley, with sour cream if desired.
Very yummy! Definately will make again.