- 1 lb beef sirloin, cut into strips
- taco seasoning
- refried beans
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
- tortilla chips
- sour cream
- green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut steak into strips.
- Brown in skillet and add taco seasoning as directed on package.
- Heat beans.
- layer chips in a baking dish.
- Layer chips with half of your beans, steak,& cheese.
- Repeat and place in oven on 325 until cheese is melted.
- Top with salsa, sour cream and green onions.