I grew up eating at this fast-food restaurant and then it suddenly disappeared. Now they are back and their hamburgers and shakes are just as good as they ever were. Their chili cheese fries are delish! Of course, now I only eat at this restaurant on special occasions!!!
- 29.58 ml oil
- 680.38 g ground beef
- 2.46 ml salt
- 283.49 g can French onion soup
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 9.85 ml cumin, ground
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 9.85 ml cocoa powder
- 2 (793.78 g) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 170.09 g can tomato paste
- 226.79 g can tomato sauce
- 236.59 ml cola (Coca Cola or Pepsi)
- Brown ground beef along with salt in oil. Drain meat and return to crockpot. Put soup in blender and blend for 1 minute. Add all other ingredients, including soup, to crockpot. Let simmer on low for 6 hours or on high for 2 hours.