I grew up eating at this fast-food restaurant and then it suddenly disappeared. Now they are back and their hamburgers and shakes are just as good as they ever were. Their chili cheese fries are delish! Of course, now I only eat at this restaurant on special occasions!!!
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin, ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 2 (14 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup cola (Coca Cola or Pepsi)
- Brown ground beef along with salt in oil. Drain meat and return to crockpot. Put soup in blender and blend for 1 minute. Add all other ingredients, including soup, to crockpot. Let simmer on low for 6 hours or on high for 2 hours.