1/2 Photos of Steak 'n' Fries Salad
Martini Guy's Note:
From Taste of Home. This is a popular dish at restaurants in central Pennsylvania. The recipe is for 2 but can easily be doubled or tripled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For dressing, in a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine the sugar, oil, vinegar and water.
- 2Shake well and refrigerate.
- 3Prepare french fries according to package directions.
- 4In a small skillet coated with non stick cooking spray, cook steak over meduim heat 8 to 10 minutes or until meat reached desired doneness.
- 5On two salad plates, arrange the lettuce, tomato and onion.
- 6Top with french fries, steak and cheese.
- 7Shake dressing and drizzle over salads.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak 'n' Fries Salad
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 575.9
- Calories from Fat 349
- Total Fat 38.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 98.1 mg
- Sodium 256.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 28.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: