Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this sauce after going to a Teppan style Japanese restaurant. It was very good with the steak portion of the meal. I use this dip with all my steak meals.
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Combine soy sacue, vinegar, mustard,& hot pepper sauce.
- Whisk in mayonaise& sour cream.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Will keep for about a week.
- Serve as a dip for steak.
This was really good. I used it on steak for fondue night. Yum. Didn't change a thing.
This was awesome, loved every bite of my steak. The only thing I did different was to add 3/4 tespoon of prepared wasabi instead of hot pepper sauce as I did not have this on hand. I don't think it would have altered the taste much and the dipping sauce was fantastic. I will make it with hot sauce next time just to see if it tastes any different. My whole family just raved about this and I think this is probably going to become a very regular visiter to our table. Thanks so much for sharing.
Well I'll be! I happen to have a to-go cup of this sauce from Kyoto's and I made your recipe for a side-by-side comparison and you've got it right on! Thanks much!!